Welcome to Randhir's Blog!!!

Welcome to Randhir's blog!!! You will find links to popular categories/posts on your right. If you are new here, please subscribe to our RSS Feed and visit Randhir's website at www.randhir.net

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Why the rush?

Why's everyone in such a rush to join the rat race? Most of my friends seem to be in a mad rush to either get committed or get married while some others have already joined the rat race and finished it by falling into the Whirlpool of Marriage with each new victim acting like the Pied Piper for other newer Rats.

Am I making a big blunder by rushing into the MBA, instead of taking some time off and looking to get married?

Nevertheless, I am thrilled about one person who joined the list of committed folks - my dear bro after a good two years of searching for the elusive bride. They make a good pair - my bro and wud-be SIL. Welcome to the family Rashmi.

No comments:

Post a Comment