Welcome to Randhir's Blog!!!

Welcome to Randhir's blog!!! You will find links to popular categories/posts on your right. If you are new here, please subscribe to our RSS Feed and visit Randhir's website at www.randhir.net

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Hooked to K Series!!!

Oooh!!! I'd just about got hooked to the K-Series serials. While my mom cried over Tulsi's pains, I and my brother were thrilled and celebrated every one of Ekalavya's plots with Hi-Fives. He's easily the best Villain I've seen on TV. His wicked laughter, his wild schemes to fool Tulsi and the way he tells her exactly how he's gonna plot her downfall. I just loved it.



But I don't like the new Tulsi though. She's too boring. The story I believe is that Smriti Irani started getting nightmares of Ekalavya and was admitted to a Mental Asylum even in her real life. :) So she had to be replaced and since they couldn't get her to play her real self for too long, they got her to go insane in the serial while they looked for a replacement.



Speaking of replacements, my replacement in the project seems overwhelmed that there is so much to do and so little time. Atleast now that my transition is complete, I get to go home - prompt at five. Feels great!!!





Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment