Welcome to Randhir's Blog!!!

Welcome to Randhir's blog!!! You will find links to popular categories/posts on your right. If you are new here, please subscribe to our RSS Feed and visit Randhir's website at www.randhir.net

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Columbus to New York, Dubai and Bangalore


Here are some photos of my last two trips!!!

The New York trip was in the weekend of the 18th, 19th of August with Ravi alias R@W vI and Adi who lives in NJ. We visited some of the places I'd missed out on my previous NY trips like Madame Tussaud's and the Statue of Liberty and also re-visited other places like WTC, Empire State Building, Wall Street and the BULL!!!

The Dubai trip was on my return journey to India. Other than some shopping and sightseeing, met my cousin (Ravianna), his wife (Radhathige) two kids (Rohan and Rhea) and my friend (Satish a.k.a. Thatha). The highlight of the trip was the amazing bonding with the kids and the moment I first set my eyes on Burj 7 ******* hotel - supposed to be the only seven star hotel in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment