Here is the the list of things I plan to do in Dubai
* Shop till I drop - even if it's window shopping (keeping in mind how much luggage space I have)
* Visit a Cousin who I haven't seen in person my whole life; why am I that keen to meet him now god only knows?
* Visit Satish (Thatha) who's moved there a few years back. He did come back to Bangalore last year but then I was in US at the time. So seeing him after a good couple of years.
* Visit the Sharjah Cricket stadium
* Go on a Desert Safari
* Revel in the Arabic Music and Belly Dancing (Had been treated to one such performance on my Atlanta Visit)
* See some Camels and maybe a Camel Race (a traditional sport of the UAE)
And of course, finish the planned business with Mr. D :-)
I am obviously open to any other suggestions by people who've visited Dubai / Sharjah before too!!!