Welcome to Randhir's Blog!!!

Welcome to Randhir's blog!!! You will find links to popular categories/posts on your right. If you are new here, please subscribe to our RSS Feed and visit Randhir's website at www.randhir.net

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Bit Torrents!!!

Have been watching so many Hindi/Kannada movies lately on my Laptop thanks to this wonderful technology called bittorrents. Just go to http://www.desitorrents.com or http://www.kannadatorrents.com. The only problem seems to be if you are not in early when the guy who is first uploading it is seeding it, you might end up with 89% downloaded but for the remaining 11%, you might end up waiting for ever.

Right now, am waiting on ppl to seed Kisna, Upendra and "Swalpa Adjust Madkoli". So go to the above sites and seed please. :-)

BTW, watched the most gross Kannada movie ever made: Ananthana Avanthara two nights ago. You surely should try watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment