Welcome to Randhir's Blog!!!

Welcome to Randhir's blog!!! You will find links to popular categories/posts on your right. If you are new here, please subscribe to our RSS Feed and visit Randhir's website at www.randhir.net

Sunday, January 13, 2008

I hate this ...

The school trying to fit in all these stupid core courses that I feel are totally useless. Take the Managerial Communication course for example ... I know I have a lot of improvement in my public speaking abilities. But how many times will just beating round the bush, the same stupid ideas of how to do presentations help.

I know I have a problem and I know the solution to the problem as well. I just need more practice. But charging me two credits for talking 4-5 times in class in front of my class-mates is a total waste of my time and my precious credits. I'd rather spend a few hundreds on a Toastmaster Lifetime membership and practice and improve all my life versus spending 2 Credits (each worth around 5K HKD). Is that unfair or what?

Update: For those that are not going to be doing an MBA, sign up for your nearest Toastmaster right away. Am sure that will do your public speaking abilities and in turn your overall confidence wonders. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment